The Health in Difference Conference is Australia’s premier event addressing the health and well-being of LGBTIQ+ people and communities.
The 2024 theme, “Fostering collaboration to advance the health and well-being of LGBTIQ+ people” align with the Australian Government’s policies and initiatives where LGBTIQ+ people are identified as a priority population.
The conference serves as a unique platform to bring together stakeholders, policy makers, and affected communities to address critical issues faced by the LGBTIQ+ community. 2024 will also see the launch of the Australian Government’s 10 Year National LGBTIQA+ Health and Wellbeing Action Plan which is significant and will ensure a whole of Government approach to LGBTIQ+ health and wellbeing.
Now in its 12th year the conference was last held in 2021 as an interactive virtual event. LGBTIQ+ Health Australia is delighted that in 2024, the conference can be held in person in Canberra and create an opportunity for in person networking, connecting and deliberations on the health and wellbeing of LGBTIQ+ people.
The conference aims to strengthen connections across the LGBTIQ+ health and wellbeing sector, community, and other key contributors. The conference encourages all disciplines involved in working to reduce the health and wellbeing disparities of LGBTIQ+ people to come together and share experiences, new research and share best practice.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Prominent recognition as a key sponsor of a groundbreaking conference
- Positive brand association with a vital cause, enhance credibility and corporate social responsibility.
- Opportunities for joint promotional activities and community engagement
- Showcase your organisations dedication to diversity and inclusion.
- Access and engage with key professionals working in the LGBTIQ+ Health and Ageing space.
- Build and improve relationships with current and potential clients.
- Support and contribute to educational opportunities in the sector.
For further information, please contact: